Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hello Earth!

I am sorry for writing in English in an Arabic blog, although my grandma stories involved some foreigners, she didn't tell me any English stories!

I haven't been killed by "Masrror" yet (as Yasmin commented), and I am so happy that you all like my blog, as it's actually my grandma's blog. I am only a narrator.

Unfortunately, I was so busy and still am. Besides my Arabic key board is giving me too much trouble.

I am afraid to promise to write soon and not keep my promise, so let me say I didn't forget about this blog, and I will continue to narrate my grandma's wonderful stories that have always inspired me.

a bientôt, or ela al-leka2 in shaa Allah.....soon ya rab

4 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger www.blogs4arab.com said...


يسعدنا تشريفك
www.blogs4arab.com

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

يعطيكم العافيه


دردشة

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Nour Al Kalam said...

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
تسعدنى زيارتكم لمدونتى الجديدة الضيفة
أنتظر تعليقاتكم
و أتمنى أن يصبح بيت الضيفة بيتكم فهذا البيت يرحب بكم دائما
www.aldaifanour.blogspot.com

نورالقلم

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Nour Al Kalam said...

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
تسعدنى زيارتكم لمدونتى الجديدة الضيفة
أنتظر تعليقاتكم
و أتمنى أن يصبح بيت الضيفة بيتكم فهذا البيت يرحب بكم دائما
www.aldaifanour.blogspot.com

نورالقلم

 

Post a Comment

<< Home